Latest Multan Jobs Nishtar Hospital Multan October 2023 has been announced through the latest media. Contracts are invited from suitable candidates who require qualifications and experience for the positions mentioned below as per the eligibility criteria laid down in the Punjab Health Department Allied Health Professional Service Rules, 2012 (including amendments Body) Applications for Technical Posts of Punjab Health Department.
|Hiring Organization||Nishtar Hospital|
|Education Requirements||Inter to Master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||100+|
|Newspaper||The Nation, Dawn, Jang and The News|
|Address||Medical Superintendent Nishtar Hospital Multan|
|Watch Jobs Videos||Click Here|
Jobs are called for appointment under Rules, 2003, Punjab Health Department Medical Establishment Service Rules, 2003 and Punjab Health Department Miscellaneous Postal Service Rules, 2003. Apply Male and Female can apply for latest Punjab Government Jobs in Pakistan. These services can be received after completing the work process.
Online Apply for New Government Multan Jobs Punjab 2023
- Candidate You are requested to apply for number 01 to 05 online through Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) website www.job.gov.pk.
- The election will be approved by the Election Commission of Pakistan. Both male and female applicants residing in Punjab region can apply for Multan Jobs.
- Appointments will be made as per contract. “Contract Agreement 2004” for a period of 3 years, can be extended if the performance is good. Complete application form along with all educational certificates (eg Matriculation, F.Sc, etc.) / Diplomas. Proof of residence, valid CNIC, work experience certificate (if applicable) and 02 recent passport size photographs. Nisthar Multan Hospital Medical Assistant post required.
- In the case of “O” and “A” levels, an equivalent certificate must also be submitted.
- Applicants must submit original documents at the time of interview.
- Based on the 2022 recruitment forecast, the quota must be followed.
- Recruiting will depend on hard work. “Recruitment Policy, 2004/Recruitment Policy, 2022” and the guidelines issued by the Government of Punjab from time to time.
- Former government employees should apply through their company along with their NOC.
- According to the law, annual leave is allowed up to the age limit.
- Incomplete applications including those received after the application closing date will not be processed under any circumstances.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel, increase or decrease the amount of information without prior notice at any stage.
- TA/DA should not appear in test interview.
- It is advisable for applicants to be advised before applying to ensure that they meet all the necessary legal requirements for the position as outlined above.
- Applications can be picked up at registered health care offices during business hours until October 24, 2023.
- Applicants will be screened as per the “Eligibility Criteria for Selection” prescribed in the Recruitment Policy 2022 of the Government of Punjab Multan Jobs.
- In addition, the selection committee may develop a written practical test to evaluate applicants for a particular position. To verify their competence as part of the “Oral Questionnaire” and to issue such badges
- Interview / Test of the applicants for the above posts will be held at the Office of the Medical Superintendent, Nishtar Hospital, Multan on the dates specified for each post.