Stenographer Jobs in Multan advertised till October 2023. Latest Punjab Health Department Service Jobs in Multan Advertisement related to Health Professional Service Rules, 2012 (Amended), Punjab Health Department Technical Posts Service Rules, 2003, Punjab Health Department Paramedics Establishment Service Rules, 2003 and Punnejabous Department Law Jobs Posts 2003. In the latest government jobs in Punjab, men and women can apply for these jobs and get these jobs in Pakistan after completing the application process.
|Hiring Organization||Nishtar Hospital|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||10+|
|Newspaper||The Nation, Dawn, Jang and The News|
|Address||Nishtar Hospital Multan Punjab|
|Watch Jobs Videos||Click Here|
How to Apply for Latest Ggovernment Jobs in Multan?
- Candidates from Senior No. 01 to 05 to apply online through Jobs in Multan Information Technology Board (PITB) website www.job.gov.pk.
- The election will be under the approval of the Electoral Commission of Pakistan. Both male and female applicants residing in Punjab region can apply.
- The appointment, on contract basis, will be made initially for 03 years under the “Contractual Contract Policy, 2004” which may be extended subject to satisfactory performance. Copies of all academic certificates obtained (for example matriculation, F). .SC etc) and complete application. ) / Diploma, Copy of Residence, Valid CNIC, Work Experience Certificate (if any) and 02 latest passport size photographs should be submitted to the Office of Medical Care, Nishtar Hospital, Multan.
- No TA/DA can attend the testtor interview.
- Candidates are advised, in their best interest, to ensure that they fulfill all the requirements related to the position, as mentioned above, before applying.
- Applications may be received by registered persons at the office of the Health Superintendent until October 24, 2023 during business hours.
- Candidates will be screened as per the ‘Eligibility Criteria for Selection’ prescribed in the Recruitment Policy, 2022 of the Government of Punjab.
- In addition, the selection committee can prepare a number of written practical tests for the evaluation of candidates for a particular position to determine their abilities. These tests can be done as part of an “interview” and points can be awarded.