Duties and Responsibilities for Driver Job in Dubai
The purpose of Driver Job in Dubai is to serve, deliver and receive sales leads and distribution objectives directed by the sales manager for delivery and sales in the assigned manner. Provide a good trading environment. Handle complaints or refer critical issues to a local supervisor.
|Job Location||Dubai – United Arab Emirates|
|Experience||2 – 5 Years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Company Industry||FMCG / Foods / Beverages|
Key accounts, tasks and KPIs
- Leads the way and helps unload trucks on site
- The service center is based on daily route planning, including additional service requests outside the route.
- Ensure all deliveries are completed correctly and on time to Driver Job in Dubai.
- Maintain good customer relations and timely delivery and service.
- Correct billing for delivery as per company policy.
- A task that is beyond anyone’s ability at the time must be addressed to the appropriate person within the company.
- Collection of timely payments.
- Expand customer base within assigned channels and identify regional growth opportunities.
- Promote other products and services to the end user available through the NFPC portfolio.
- To get maximum visibility of NFPC products and selling points.
- Remove expired and damaged products.
- Assist with site promotion and other marketing activities.
- Notify supervisor immediately of any competitive activity when observed.
- Highly recommend for marketing and product visibility.
- Submit the settlement / cash / cash documents to the creditor within the specified period, including correcting the account statement.
Profile of the Applicant
- 2+ years of experience in sales and distribution
- A holder of a high school certificate
- Must have driving experience and boating skills
- Good communication, representation and customer service skills
- Must have UAE driving license