Description About Job in Dubai
- Roles and responsibilities
- Maintain a self-starter attitude when strategizing new security policies
- Support senior sales teams and sales representatives with exit strategies and lead generation efforts.
- Participate in product training and develop an understanding of our communications infrastructure
- Monitor contacts with salespeople, monitor and participate in meetings with prospects.
- Reach out for new business opportunities and define next steps for each opportunity
- Ensure proactive communication and engagement with new leads and sales opportunities
- Work with sales teams to bring new lead ideas to the weekly meeting.
- Sales and document sales, customer service issues, general account status.
- monitor changes in market conditions; product innovation; and competitors’ products, prices and sales
- Focus on continuous learning and development using advanced market research to Job in Dubai
|Hiring Organization||Confidential Company|
|Jobs Location||Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates|
|Education Requirements||Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Mechanical)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||1 Vacancy|
|Address||Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates|
|Nationality||Any Arab National|
Desired Candidate Profile for Job in Dubai
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum two years of experience in agricultural irrigation/sales of agricultural products required.
- Candidates must have experience in irrigation/agricultural products.
- Age limit: 25 to 35 years.
- Commercial awareness and deep understanding of brand identity to successfully build potential relationships.
- A technical expert, familiar with ERP systems and able to use technology as desired.
- Excellent communication skills (English and Arabic).
- Knowledge of irrigation and agricultural markets, irrigation systems and landscape products.
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a productive team member and manage daily phone calls
- Strong work ethic and willingness to make new connections to opportunities
- Must be an excellent problem solver and willing to collaborate in a highly competitive environment